Your role and responsibilities: A Faculty Mentor Guest provides non-supervisory mentoring and educational benefits to LANL employees in science and technology areas.
Are you eligible? They must meet the qualifications listed below including being a current employee of a university or academic institution as a professor or researcher.
Financial arrangements: A Faculty Mentor Guest may receive an honorarium based on their home institution salary. En route travel as well as travel costs while in Los Alamos may be reimbursed also.
- Must be a current employee of a university or academic institution and cannot be part of a
- LANL purchase order or Subcontract
- Cannot be a former full-time employee or retiree of los Alamos National Laboratory
- Cannot be an applicant or currently being considered for LANL employment
- Limited to 120 days per year and 2 trips maximum